Mythos Collection - Villa Phoenix
This five-bedroom villa is one of the largest villas on the resort, set on a plot measuring an impressive 3880 metres.
Electrically operated iron gates lead to a circular drive and a grand main entrance.
Open plan spacious lounge with contemporary sofas, two elegant chaise longues, a 42-inch flat screen TV, DVD player and home theatre for your enjoyment.
Vaulted dining area seating 10. Kitchen area fully equipped with granite work tops and all modern conveniences the Italian kitchen has a contemporary yet classical feel with traditional hood over the halogen hob and double sinks. An oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave are available.
Villa Phoenix Gallery
Spacious master bedroom featuring terrace which overlooks the pool and landscaped garden. Features include large queen-size bed, parquet floors and marble ensuite bathroom with twin washbasins, a bathtub with shower-over toilet and bidet.
Second bedroom with king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a vanity sink, bath tub with shower over, toilet and bidet. Walk-in wardrobes, parquet floors and veranda which overlooks the pool.
Upper First Floor
The third bedroom is found on the upper first floor and is a twin bedded room, and boasts an en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower, single vanity unit, toilet and bidet.
The fourth bedroom is situated on this level and features a double bed and an en-suite marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower, single vanity unit, toilet and bidet.
Lower Ground Level
The fifth bedroom is at the lower ground level. Featuring a double bed and an en-suite marble bathroom with a bath tub with shower over, single vanity unit, toilet and bidet, it has patio doors that lead out to the pool level with a slowly inclining ramp.
Patio doors open out from the lounge to the 12x5 meter heated overflow pool with Roman steps and wet seating area that features Jacuzzi jets. The additional out-door Jacuzzi tub is also another focal point that is only eclipsed by the steam room that is set near the pool.
Patio area decorated with fragrant shrubs, plants, and various kinds of native Cypriot flowers that also surround the large lawn. Shaded dining areas with bar counter add the final touches to a wonderful alfresco experience.
Exclusive Added Value Services
- Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel).
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
The Mythos Villa Collection 'Optional Services’
These services are pre-bookable via the Reservation team or on request locally via the Guest Services Team located in the Holiday Residences Reception & Guest Lounge. Additional costs apply.
- Special Occasions - 'Chef at Villa' - cooking services (pre-bookable).
- Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences Kids Club Services.
- Fitness Classes at the Retreat Spa.
- Fitness Packages with daily, healthy lifestyle menus.
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy.
- Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
- Island-wide excursions - bookable via Reception.
- Fasouri Waterpark Experience - bookable via Reception.
- VIP Private Cruises & Boat Trips.
- Water Sports, Scuba Diving and Fishing Trips .
- Recreational Vehicle Hire (ie Segways, Mopeds, Bicycles, Scooters).
- Luxury Car Rentals.
- Private Driver Service
- International TV Channels.
- Pre-Bookable Swimming Pool Heating and/or Jacuzzi - where available. Daily rate for pool heating ranges between €50 & €145 per day. (Depending on pool size and type of fuel). With the correct heating in place usually our outdoor pools reach a maximum temperature of 25C and 26C. Daily Jacuzzi rate ranges between €25-€50 per day.